Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Geaux Tigers - part II


WOW! After an absolute crazy season of college football, LSU is on top. And gladly, this time, it's not a split National Championship Title. We're #1 all the way around.

I watched the game with McKinney and several others, primarily from the Kingpin in New Orleans. (On a side note... I love the Kingpin. It's a couple blocks away from my old place in New Orleans-- and of course opened after I moved away--- but I feel part ownership of that place. I know the owners, painted the ceiling with one of them, and have had many happy times there.) The place was wild last night. It's truly a locals' bar. There were a couple of sad looking Buckeye fans there, though. I kind of felt for them. About midway thru the game, they just gave up and wound up playing darts.

So, now bleary-eyed, but back to reality, I'm here pounding CC's Coffee once again, prepping for another day at the office.
I love LSU. I those those Tigers.

No comments: