Happy Holidays. This past weekend was recovery weekend. Good thing too. I had two holiday parties to attend. The first was our Team Z party, with the world premieres of both the Ironman CDA video and photo book. I was there for the race this year, (as a spectator), and it just made me teary eyed, thinking about my race. Lots to look forward to over the next few months!Saturday night was our office party. I arrived with my coworker James. He and the photographer just made me laugh. Check out our picture. James is like a kid brother and I just pick on the poor guy all the time. He and my other coworkers (Joni, Hunt, Dave, etc) are part of the reason why I do enjoy my job.
The next two weeks are going to be tough training... and with the holidays thrown in there... ouch! The debate this week is when/where to run 16 miles. Do I suffer in the chill of Chicagoland and run 16 on Saturday (and also have to drag all my long distance run gear with me), or take off the day Friday, switch out the workouts (do hard bike Tuesday instead), and do long run Friday before I hop on the plane? I'm thinking the latter....
No comments:
Post a Comment