Yahoo! After driving nearly 600 miles, I am here in Lake Placid and ready to do my second Ironman. I drove up with Helen on Wednesday. It was essentially a non-eventful drive, which is a good thing, but my car hit 100,000 miles shortly after we got into the Adirondack Region, so I take that as a good sign of things to come this weekend.
This morning we went for a swim in Mirror Lake. The water was fabulous. I swam the 1.2 mile loop (the race does 2 of those) at a relaxed pace.

Afterwards included all the pre-race logistics... check-in, hitting the Ironman expo, and whatnot. I'm just glad to have all that stuff knocked out so I can relax on Friday.
This morning we went for a swim in Mirror Lake. The water was fabulous. I swam the 1.2 mile loop (the race does 2 of those) at a relaxed pace.
Afterwards included all the pre-race logistics... check-in, hitting the Ironman expo, and whatnot. I'm just glad to have all that stuff knocked out so I can relax on Friday.
And naturally, we just had to hit the shops along Main Street!
No comments:
Post a Comment