
Ah, it's one week to the Ironman in Coeur d'Alene. I'm not racing it, but I'll be on the sidelines cheering my heart out. I'm so proud of the 30 people from Team Z who are participating, and especially excited for those I've become very close to.
This picture is from this week's happy hour. I mostly posted it for my buddy McKinney from New Orleans. He was grumbling at me that I've become some far-too-serious triathlete, and that I never drink beer anymore. That couldn't be further from the truth! (Shame on me!) Anyway, so from left is Helen, Alisa, Trusty Mark (who's very camera shy but seems to be happy here), EB, Joanna, and me... with beer in hand.
My boo-boos from my mountain bike crash are healing, but mentally, I'm still off. I hit the mountain bike singletrack this morning and my radar is off. Hmmm... better get on track soon!
I leave for the Pacific NW on Wednesday, out to spend a couple days with Mom in Bellingham, then hit Seattle, and then road trip to Coeur d'Alene with Alisa to watch the race. On the way back, we're hitting Eastern WA wine country. Yippie! I'm very excited for the trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment